As a leading provider of Server-Based Video Lottery products, Inspired Gaming Group is dedicated to making sure that the protection of the vulnerable is paramount when developing new technology and games. Due to Inspired’s Open SBG/VLT Core™ technology, new responsible gaming software can be deployed quickly via the network, and operators and regulators can segment data by any criteria, for example by game, machine, player, average stake, time on device.
Inspired only operates in regulated markets and we work closely with Government regulators and customers in each of the countries to protect those at risk of problem gambling, we do this via:
- Fairness: Using systems that are secure and regulated and by ensuring that all our content and platforms are independently tested
- Transparency: Ensuring that the RTP (return to player) is accessible in help pages
- Funding: By providing financial contributions to a variety of charitable gambling organisations who are committed to researching, preventing and treating problem gambling in the countries that we operate in
- Research and development: Sharing data to help understand the causes of problem gambling and to create world leading player protection software
- Education: Providing clear guidance to our employees, customers and the public regarding signs of problem gambling, who to contact for help, and intervention advice where appropriate
For more information please visit: http://backyourlocalbookie.org/
If you think you may have a problem with gambling you can speak confidentially to
GamCare Freephone 0808 8020 133 or Gamblers Anonymous 0121 233 1335.