Inspired, the leading provider of Virtual Sports, Mobile Games and SBG Video Lottery, today announces that it has launched its world-leading land-based Virtual Sports in the US with William Hill.
· Inspired’s award winning Virtual Sports have been integrated with William Hill’s CBS platform and have been deployed into two Nevada venues as part of field trial approved by the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
· William Hill has deployed Inspired’s Virtual Racing product into its Race & Sports Books inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino (Las Vegas) and Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas)
· This is the first deal of its kind in the U.S. and confirms Inspired as the global leader in Virtual Sports deployment
· Inspired’s Virtual Sports will be shown alongside live sports in Casino sportsbook areas, and players will be able to place bets in real time via the CBS platform both over the counter and via self service terminals
· Subject to a successful field trial the deployment will expand to all Nevada Casino Sportsbook venues run by William Hill during 2016/17
Steve Rogers, CCO Digital Games, Inspired commented: ‘I’m delighted to announce that Inspired is the first company in the world to deploy land-based Virtual Sports into the US market, specifically Nevada. This deal confirms Inspired as the world leader in Virtual Sports innovation and deployment, and our global partnership with William Hill goes from strength to strength. Our Virtual horse racing product represents 18% of horse racing revenue in the UK and we are hopeful that we can repeat or even outperform that figure in the U.S. ’