20p Roulette Double Pay is a classic roulette game using the Spin-Bar feature, with an added twist – landing in the special gold section of the Spin-Bar doubles your win!
How to Play?
- The roulette wheel has 36 red and black numbers and three green numbers: 0, 00, 000.
- There are 3,000 chips available, and the number of chips placed will be displayed in the ‘Chips Placed’ box.
- As you place your chips, the pay table will update to show the potential win for that game cycle.
- If more than 200 chips are placed, the Spin Bar will become active. If 200 chips are placed, you’ll progress straight to the roulette feature.
- If over 200 chips have been placed, the Spin bar will adjust its green and red sections.
- The more chips placed; the larger the bar’s red section will be. If the bar’s green area is bigger, it’s more likely the roulette feature will spin.
- When your happy with your bet, press bet in the right-hand corner and the Spin Bar arrow will start to slide up and down.
- If the arrow lands in the green section, the roulette feature will start.
- If the arrow lands in the gold section of the Spin Bar, your win will be doubled!
- If the arrow lands in the red section, the roulette feature will not trigger, and the game cycle will end.